Monday, April 11, 2011

That's Poker.

I've played 3 tourneys so far at Pearl City and I seem to have been going out earlier each time. My first time I came in 5th. My second tourney there I came in at 11 or 12... and now on my latest outing I went out around the late 20th to early 30th place. Although, I played pretty tight and going out with AK off-suit (Spade and Club) on the SB, against a pre-flop raise from the button with a call from this wild man on seat 2. Three players on a race and I flopped my straight with 10 Hearts, J Spades, Q Hearts. So button man raised all in with the rest of his chips, I call right off the bat and the crazy guy call without hesitation (this fucker really was just getting a good run of cards because his game play was just retarded). When wild man called I was worried that he was going for a flush. When the turn came it was A of Hearts and my heart sunk. I only had a few chips left and went all in. Crazy man calls and I just had this sick feeling that he caught. But what made me really sick is what he turned up. K3 of Hearts! He called a substantial raise and a call with that hand! Button man showed pocket tens which flopped him a set. But K3 took us both out. Sickening. But hey, that's poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment